Article Written By: Jasper Goddard
Chemix Natabolic was designed as a supplement to improve natural production of testosterone as well as regulate estrogen levels in order to optimize your performance in the gym and improve your overall quality of life. Although it is marketed as a raw muscle builder it can also be used as a cutting supplement seeing as it has a very high dose of Korean Mistletoe preventing muscle atrophy. This paired with the other ingredients that naturally increase testosterone as well as providing some of the building blocks for muscle makes Natabolic’s use as a performance enhancer very versatile. Below is a comprehensive list of their ingredients and what you can expect each of them to do.
1. Korean Mistletoe (KME) 1000mg - KME studied on mice and found that KME combats muscle atrophy and increases the effectiveness of muscle hypertrophy. Mice had their sciatic nerve in the middle of the leg cut there by denerving the leg and letting it waste. KME was proven effective in this context.
2. Nigella Sativa (NS) 1000mg - NS was involved in a study dealing with the effectiveness of the drug on testosterone production. NS was used to treat diabetic rats who had about ½ the testosterone of the control rats. The diabetic rats treated with NS saw their testosterone rise about 25% and were much closer to their nondiabetic counterparts.
3. KSM-66 (Ashwagandha extract) (Ash.) 600mg - Ash. used on human subjects is one of the most well researched and proven supplements out there. Ash. has been proven in its use as an adaptogen, meaning it helps your body and mind handle stress, as well as a powerful nootropic. By lowering the effects of stress on your body you will produce less cortisol, which is a steroid, and thereby increase testosterone, also a steroid. The reason this happens (and is true for any form of lowering cortisol levels whether that be lowering caffeine intake, better time management, etc) is that all steroids share the same resource pool and your body can only produce so much every day so it leaves room for more testosterone to be produced.
4. Eriobotrya Japonica extract 10:1 (EJE) 500mg - EJE is basically an organ support ingredient. EJE has a laundry list of benefits and has been proven to be antiinflammatory, antioxidant, anticancer and even antidiabetic. It does this by suppressing the initiation of the problem before it even arises. Studies conducted on rats with breast cancer concluded that it did indeed reduce the production and proliferation of carcinogenic cells.
5. Eucommia ulmoides bark extract (EUB) 500mg - EUB has been used as a cardiovascular support supplement for many years now. One study backing up this claim found that blood pressure (BP) was lowered on average by 7.5/3.9 mmHg with no added toxicity to the subject. This occurred when a subject was dosed with 500mg every day for 8 weeks.
6. 5a Hydroxlaxogenin (5AH) 100mg - 5AH is a plant based anabolic activator very similar in structure to ecdysterone and has many of the same properties. It falls into the laxogen family of compounds. Meaning it is not a prohormone, nor does it suppress your natural testosterone production. If you react well to turkesterone or any of the other plant based steroids then you will reap similar benefits from this. It also has been shown to have no added toxicity, visible gains can be seen in as little as 3-4 months.
7. Androsta-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione (A35D) 75mg - A35D also goes by the name of Arimistane and it is an aromatase inhibitor (AI). An AI limits the amount of estrogen produced by your body. Which can help you feel the effects of higher testosterone better as well as mildly increase your own testosterone production. It is a banned substance in most doping agency’s books so this supplement is not advised for drug tested athletes.
8. Boron 10mg - Boron is used in your body for building bones, it can also be used to treat osteoarthritis as well as an aid for muscle building. There is also some literature to support its use in increased testosterone and improving the mind muscle connection to help you “feel” the muscle you are working.