- Daily energy support
- Proprietary Herbal Energy Blend to combat against stress
- Nutrient rich multi-vitamin / mineral / antioxidant complex
- Time-released for greater absorption of nutrients
- No sugar, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Allergen free of soy, gluten, wheat, fish, shellfish, milk, eggs and peanuts
- Custom formula for men
- 1 Month Supply (60 tablets)
Did you know that when you cut calories to lose weight you also cut out important nutrients too? Get the nutrient boost without calories! Daily Essentials for Men helps to ensure your body is getting all the nutrients it needs while on the path to meet your fitness goals! A broad-spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral/antioxidant supplement, Daily Essentials for Men is a custom formula for men rich in nutrients designed to help the male body reach its maximum potential. The Daily Essentials Multi-Vitamin complex is an important part of your Basic Foundation Program® that also includes the Rx Oils.
The time-released feature assures that the water-soluble B and C Vitamins are delivered throughout the day. Thus, greater absorption of these nutrients can be achieved, and nutritional coverage will be available for a longer period of time throughout the day. Vitamins are necessary for proper growth, digestion, and nerve function. They enable the body to use carbohydrates, protein, and essential fats for energy and repair. Minerals serve as building blocks in cells and enzymes, and are the main components in bones and teeth. Antioxidants repair oxidative damage caused by free radicals, and strengthen the immune system.
Daily Essentials for Men offers additional distinct benefits:
- iron-free, which may be an important consideration for men concerned with a heart-healthy program
- includes 25 mg of zinc per dose, important for men's health
- contains a comprehensive, proprietary Herbal Energy Blend that may support daily energy needs, particularly for those under stress
- may prevent night blindness and other eye problems, as well as some skin disorders, such as acne
- aids in formation of bones and teeth
- maintains and repairs epithelial tissue, of which skin and mucous membranes are composed
- protects against infections
- offers antioxidant cell protection
Vitamin B Complex (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, and Folic Acid)
- breaks down fats, carbohydrates and protein for energy
- maintains healthy nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver, and brain function
- support heart health
- aid in lowering cholesterol
- act as coenzymes, helping enzymes to react chemically with other substances
- critical for tissue growth and repair, glandular functions, and healthy gums
- aids in the production of anti-stress hormones and interferon (an immune- system protein)
- can combine with toxic substances, such as certain heavy metals, and render them harmless so they can be eliminated from the body
- works synergistically with Vitamins A and E; that is, when working together, they have a greater effect than the sum of their individual effects
- the body cannot manufacture Vitamin C
- a fat-soluble vitamin required for absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- important for the growth and development of bones and teeth
- protects against muscle weakness and aids in heartbeat regulation
Made in the USA
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily value not established
Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tablet Coating (Hypromellose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Titanium Dioxide, Chlorophyll), Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Porcine Gelatin, Corn Starch, Corn Oil, Sucrose, and Tocopherols.
This formulation contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. In addition, it contains no sugar, and is allergen free of soy, gluten, wheat, fish, shellfish, milk, eggs and peanuts.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Directions of Use||
Take two tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare professional. The Daily Essentials Multi-Vitamin complex is an important part of your Basic Foundation™ system that also includes the Rx Oils.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.