- Supports bone, immune, and heart health
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Concentrated vitamin D3 in each drop
- Non-GMO | dairy-free | vegetarian | unflavored
- Potency and quality guaranteed
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies receive 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 daily and kids receive 600 IU (15 mcg) of vitamin D3 daily. Although vitamin D3 can come from sun exposure or the diet, most kids don't receive enough from either to reach the daily recommended intake. Kid's Super Daily D3 promotes healthy growth and development, and supports bone, immune, and heart health.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.