L-Theanine is an amino acid found in tea that produces calming effects by favorably modulating several aspects of brain activity. L-Theanine induces brainwave patterns similar to those associated with meditation and massage.
The calming effects of the L-Theanine produce brainwave patterns similar to meditation & massage.
- Promotes relaxation by helping to support a healthy stress response
- Encourages brainwave patterns similar to those associated with meditation & massage
- Involved in production of gamma amino butyric acid, the neurotransmitter that influences levels of dopamine and serotonin
High-quality theanine supplement
L-Theanine benefits have been known around the world, especially in eastern Asia, for centuries. Although the ancient civilizations may have named L-Theanine differently, they understood and explored the relaxing and calming effects of this compound.1 Theanine used in our formulation contains only the pure L-Theanine form of this amino acid.
Theanine is an amino acid found in tea.2 L-Theanine produces calming effects by favorably modulating several aspects of brain activity. L-Theanine promotes brainwave patterns similar to those associated with meditation and massage.3 Moreover, L-Theanine modulates the formation of the neurotransmitter gamma amino butyric acid (GABA) which in turn modulates levels of two other neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin, that also supports relaxing effects.4
Life Extension® L-Theanine contains 100 mg of calming L-Theanine in a convenient supplement.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.