- High-Octane Workout Fuel
- Extreme Energy
- Dominating Strength
- Razor-Sharp Focus
- Sustainable Endurance
- Seam-Splitting Muscular Pumps
- Elevate Mental Performance
Mach is a measurement of speed equal to the speed of sound (767 mph) that is most commonly used to describe the performance of jets. Anything capable of moving faster, also known as breaking the sound barrier, creates a BOOM noticed by all in the immediate surroundings. Mach-9™ was developed to make noise and to help bring your body to the level that everyone has to take notice.
- Beta-Alanine to buffer lactic acid and blast through plateaus
- L-Citrulline for nitric oxide generation and enhanced vasodilation
- L-Tyrosine to support optimal neurotransmitter levels
- Caffeine & Yohimbine for intense energy and motivation
By addressing key metabolic pathways to enhance performance, Mach-9™ is the best pre workout available. Break barriers with Mach-9™!
One of the essential B vitamins
- Supports nutrient metabolism and the effective harnessing of energy from food.
- Vitamin B6 also aids endurance by participating in the formation of hemoglobin and improve oxygen consumption
An essential B complex vitamin with broad effects
- Also known as niacin
- Helps improve mental acuity, reduce fatigue, and support endothelial health for better blood flow.
Intense exercise creates lactic acid, a metabolic byproduct, which causes the infamous “muscle burn.” Beta-alanine helps make exercise easier without reducing its great effects by helping to buffer – reduce the acidity – of lactic acid
- The result is enhanced endurance and performance in the gym.
- This has been exemplified by improved spring performance and body composition development.
L-Citrulline is a nitric oxide-generating amino acid that has far superior bioavailability and efficacy than L-arginine
- L-Citrulline increases vascularity and improves work capacity – an extremely important factor for maximizing gains.
- L-Citrulline is not destroyed in the liver, like arginine, and therefore is more efficacious for improving blood flow
L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is a precursor to neurotransmitters that can enhance attention
- Improve memory
- Increase focus
Caffeine is a xanthine molecule with pronounced biological effects
- Caffeine causes adrenaline release
- Adrenaline gives us the best of both worlds – increased calorie burn and increased fat burn.
- Increases pain tolerance, which is believed to be the primary mechanism by which it can improve endurance and athletic performance.
A natural herb that contains L-DOPA which can be converted to dopamine
- Mucuna is often used in improving vigor, libido, and testosterone in men
- It may reduce stress, preventing unwanted weight retention
Theophylline is a bronchodilator with metabolic effects.
- Can aid in promoting weight loss while also decreasing appetite
- Theophylline increases lipolysis
RAUWOLFIA VOMITORIA ROOT EXTRACT (STD. 90% ALPHA YOHIMBINE)
An herb with a powerful profile of alkaloids.
- Alpha yohimbine works synergistically with caffeine
- Alpha-yohimbine is an alpha-adrenergic antagonist that may help boost mood.
Yohimbe Bark is an aphrodisiac used to increase vigor
- Yohimbine helps keep adrenaline active within the body for prolonged energy and intensity levels.
- It modulates the adrenergic receptors to help keep fat burning processes active
HUPERZIA SERRATA (STD. MIN 1% HUPERZINE A)
Huperzine is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor.
- Acetylcholine is a molecule which triggers muscle contraction.
- By inhibiting the enzyme (acetylcholinesterase) that breaks down acetylcholine, more acetylcholine is available to send those cellular signals.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.