Fucoidan is a polysaccharide found in edible seaweeds that grow commonly in Japanese and Patagonian waters, and fucoidan supplementation has been shown to support healthy immune function. Experts also suggest that regular intake of edible seaweeds is one of the factors that contributes to the exceptionally long, healthy lives of residents of Okinawa, Japan.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Extracted with water to preserve seaweed’s nutritional benefits
- Standardized to deliver consistent amounts of fucoidan
Maritech® 926 is a registered trademark of Marinova Pty Ltd.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.