Because this product is perishable, it is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum stability. To ensure freshness, from May 1st through September 30th, Pure Essence Labs does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.
ProbioticsProbiotics are helpful bacteria that support digestion and healthy immune function and produce active forms of B-vitamins. The most common types are lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. Research shows that aging, stress, poor diet, alcohol, and many other frequently-encountered substances can deplete the probiotic cultures that inhabit the human gut.*
Without interference the healthy human gut is naturally home to about 100 trillion living probiotic cultures. Though they do repopulate, it happens very slowly over time. At 30 billion cultures per day, it would take over 9 years for those organisms to naturally repopulate to optimum numbers.
PureBiotics™ Restore 40+ includes 15 probiotic strains (35 billion active cultures per capsule at date of expiration) to support digestion and a healthy immune system. The balance is 53% bifido (18.5 billion) and 47% lacto (16.5 billion) cultures. PureBiotics™ Restore 40+ is a bit stronger than PureBiotics™ Restore because those age 40 and older typically have greater depletion than younger people and the ability to absorb nutrients declines with age.*
PureBiotics™ Restore 40+ Ingredients
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum (Sd6576)
- Bifidobacterium Breve (Sd5206)
- Bifidobacterium Infantis (Sd6720)
- Bifidobacterium Lactis (Sd5219)
- Bifidobacterium Longum (Sd5588)
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (Sd5212)
- Lactobacillus Brevis (Sd5214)
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (Sd6833)
- Lactobacillus Casei (Sd5213)
- Lactobacillus Gasseri (Sd5585)
- Lactobacillus Paracasei (Sd5275)
- Lactobacillus Plantarum (Sd5209)
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus (Sd5217)
- Lactobacillus Salivarius (Sd5208)
- Lactococcus Lactis (Sd5584)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Silicon Dioxide
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.