- Promotes cardiovascular, cognitive, and joint function
- 1,600 mg of omega-3s per teaspoonful
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
The Very Finest Fish Oil™ in lemon flavor has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. To ensure maximum freshness, The Very Finest Fish Oil™ is closely managed from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. The Very Finest Fish Oil™ is then bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and help prevent oxidation. Each teaspoon of The Very Finest Fish Oil™ provides 1,600 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. Like all Carlson omega-3s freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
Norwegian Fish Oil
One of the staples, one of the tried and true supplements, but make sure you get the very Best Fish Oil. Just remember you get what you pay for. Don’t expect to spend 10 bucks at Walmart on Fish Oil and get a quality product. In fact, I’d be very skeptical, you may actually be doing more harm than good. Contaminants as well as other toxins could likely offset any positive benefits.
Positive Benefits of Fish Oil
Speaking of positive Benefits, of which there are numerous studies to substantiate the claims, you can expect the following:
- Healthy Skin & Hair
- Reduced Joint Pain, Arthritis and chronic skin ailments such as Eczema
- Increased levels of Energy
- Increased levels of Immunity
- Decrease in risk of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Reduced symptoms of Depression, Hypertension and Attention Deficit Disorder
- Aids the Body in Weight Loss, Fertility and Pregnancy
Those are just a few of the Benefits. Needless to say it’s no wonder why I only recommend the very Best Fish Oil. Remember, the Omega 3 Fatty Acids that make Fish Oil so healthy are Essential, meaning you HAVE to get them through food or dietary supplements, unlike Non-Essential Fatty Acids, which your body can synthesize from other nutrients.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.