Recent research has shown that a tannin-rich extract derived from the edible fruit of the Terminalia bellerica tree helps keep uric acid levels within a healthy range.
Terminalia bellerica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, bears an edible fruit. A tannin-rich extract derived from this fruit has been shown in a clinical study to help keep uric acid levels within a healthy range. This patent-pending, standardized extract from T. bellerica inhibits the xanthine oxidase enzyme, thus modulating uric acid synthesis.
Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan, water-soluble product that supports healthy uric acid levels.
Uric Acid Control Benefits
- Helps maintain uric acid levels already within normal range
- Inhibits xanthine oxidase enzyme
- Contains a clinically studied botanical ingredient with antioxidant properties
In a 24-week randomized placebo-controlled trial, volunteers with elevated uric acid levels who received twice-daily capsules of 500 mg T. bellerica extract demonstrated a notable 9.8% average decrease in uric acid levels after only 4 weeks. At the end of the study, uric acid levels were reduced by a remarkable 28.4%, with no reported adverse side effects.1
This decrease in uric acid levels enabled 89% of the participants who were taking the extract to achieve targeted uric acid serum levels.
Further, evidence from pre-clinical studies suggest that the bioactive compounds in T. bellerica may also help support a healthy response to inflammatory factors and has antioxidant properties.2,3
Ayuric® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc. with patents pending.
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.