- Supports healthy bones and immune function
- Promotes heart and muscle health
- Helps regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- 5,000 IU (125 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single soft gel
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Carlson Vitamin D3 5,000 IU (125 mcg) is the preferred form of vitamin D that's important for promoting strong bones, supporting immune system health, and helping to regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism. Higher levels of vitamin D3 in the blood are associated with strong bones and good health, as well as a strong immune system. Each soft gel provides 5,000 IU (125 mcg) of vitamin D3.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.