- Brand: Carlson Labs
- Product Code: omega-3-plus-d-k-CL
- Servings per Container: 40
- Quantity per Container: 6.7 Oz
Carlson Wild Norwegian Omega-3 plus D & K provides omega-3s, vitamin D3, and vitamin K2 as MK-7. Omega-3s are found in fatty fish, such as salmon, mackerel, and sardines. Since many of us don't eat a lot of fish in our diet, a supplement can be a great option. Omega-3s support heart, brain, vision, joint, mood, immune, and skin health.
- Promotes cardiovascular, bone, and immune health
- 1,430mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA
- 2,000 IU (50mcg) of D3 and 90mcg of K2 as MK-7
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced
- Natural lemon flavor
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- Friend of the Sea Certified, IFOS Certified
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Vitamin D3 is an important nutrient linked to many health benefits, including bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health. It's a vitamin we can get through food and the sun, but many are still deficient due to changing seasons, sun protection, and skin tone.
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 plays an important role in binding calcium to the bone matrix. It also supports healthy blood clotting and cardiovascular system health. Many of us do not get enough MK-7 through diet alone, since the best food sources are organ meats and fermented soybean products.
Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.